Our certified management accountants and associated professional consultants from AccXpert Business Solutions provide volunteer services for CRA Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) to help low income Canadians filing income tax return. In addition, we offer Free Tax Services for new immigrants, students and unemployed Canadian residents for their first time income tax return filing.
Please support AccXpert Free Tax Services by visiting GreatCanadianRebates.ca as AccXpert fundraiser member, and get top online sales and cash back rebates on purchases made at hundreds of online retailers, applications to credit cards and travel purchased through travel web sites. 1). Go to https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/login/ and enter [email@example.com] in the Email textbox and click button (Password is not necessary). Rr directly go to https://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/fundraiser/FreeTaxServices 2). Click a link to a merchant to make your purchase.
To support local small business community and self-employed Canadians to start up their business, our Chartered Professional and Certified Management Accountants (CPA, CMA) also offer a Free initial business start up and tax accounting consultation, for all new clients from Ottawa (ON), Gatineau (QC) and surrounding areas. Other free services include following (*certain conditions may apply):
- Free Tax Return (T1) for First Year New Immigrants & Students*
- Free Business Registration for Self-employed (Sole Proprietorship only) *
- Free QuickBooks bookkeeping installation, company account setup for new clients
- Free Online Training and Support for new clients
- Free “How to start up a business focusing on tax accounting” Workshop
- Volunteer for CRA Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) in Ottawa
To Book a Free Tax Service …