- Accounting Services
- Job Post
- MyTAX Account
- Tax Planning
- Tax Services
- US tax Form 8288-B Audit 2013 taxation rental income corporation Cross-Border Tax income tax act income tax return Notices of Assessment 资本性支出 VDP 王兵注册税务会计师 Form 1040NR 房屋出租 费用性支出 rental property Foreign property TFSA 软支出 tax tips RRSP tax planning IRS international tax specialists foreign affiliates income splitting CRA 自用住宅 T1135 ITIN AccXpert Foreign Income 公司持有物业 T1134
Small Business/Corporation VIP Discount Package:
From $1,888 per year including
Annual Business Income Tax Returns (T1/T2)
Annual Financial Reports
Annual T4 Slips and T4 Summary Returns
Monthly Payroll Services
Monthly Bookkeeping (Quickbooks)
A more than $800 saving for
– Top Audit Triggers and what you can do to avoid the attention of CRA
Here are a few of the tips you will receive:
- Not taking a second look at your return can lead to problems
- Timing is everything
- Making too much money could be a bad thing
- Consistency is a good thing
- and more!
You may be aware of some of these tips, but if there’s just one that you weren’t aware of it could just be the one that keeps CRA off your back.
You’ll also learn that even if you do everything right when it comes to filing your taxes and obeying CRA’s rules, sometimes your associations, good and bad, will get CRA’s attention.
This is where careful planning comes
Our Tax Accounting Expert, Dr. Bing Wang is a senior partner and principal consultant at AccXpert Business Solutions Ltd., who hold a MBA (Canada) in Business Accounting and Finance, and a Ph.D degree (UK) in Business Management. He is a Canadian Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), and also an experienced E-business Consultant.
Bing has more than 10 years experiences for business tax and accounting services