AccXpert provides tax and accounting services in a timely and accurate manner that best meets your needs and a wide range of services for both businesses and individual clients:
Accounting Services: for small businesses accounting services to help you stay organized
- Preparation of Financial Statements – Notice to Reader
- Payroll accounting and remittance and T4 summary
- CFO/Controllership Services – for small to medium size businesses
- Bookkeeping Services – computerized software, as well as setting up an effective manual system
- Providing client advice and support
In today’s hectic business world, it’s a challenge to juggle all the daily tasks that keep your business running efficiently. One of the most time-consuming tasks any business owner faces is payroll.
Wouldn’t it be helpful to rely on a trusted, accessible business partner to handle your payroll functions, from issuing checks to filing the necessary tax returns? We’re here to lend a hand with our payroll services.
AccXpert Certified Management Accountants works with small business clients on applying and maintaining accounting software to help enhance their business management. One of the most popular business accounting software programs in the market today is QuickBooks. Our staff will assist you in setting up QuickBooks as well as provide ongoing support and training related to the software.
The staff at AccXpert financial statement preparation for small businesses and individuals. We offer precise preparation and analysis of all financial statement documents, such as income statements, profit & loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and statements of retained earnings.
Taxation Services: professional tax services, planning and timely filing of returns
- Personal income tax return (T1) – preparation and tax planning to your reduce taxes
- Self-employment – reporting of income and expenses; Statement of Business or Professional Activities – T2125
- Rental Income property – reporting rental income and expenses; Statement of Real Estate Rentals -T776
- Investment income and capital gains (or losses) – Statement of Investment Income (S4); and Capital Gains (or Losses) in a year (S3)
- Corporate income tax return (T2) – preparation and tax planning to reduce corporate taxes
- Past due tax returns, CRA requests and demands – helping your get back on track with completion of overdue tax filings
- GST/HST – expertise and advice on completing GST/HST returns and ITC credits
- U.S. rental income, business and employment tax return
Business Consulting Services: helping improve your chances of success and the proficiency of your business
- Help with evaluating new business opportunities – start-ups/franchise operations and the purchase and sale of a business;
- Help with reviewing/preparing business plans – required by bankers, to obtain working capital and long term financing;
- Help with cash flow analysis, income statement projections and annual budgets
- Business registration and incorporation services